Most of our guests agree to leave the cabin clean in the condition they found it. We offer departure cleaning services for an additional $75. Arrangements for departure cleaning need to be made and paid for in advance. If you elect not to purchase departure cleaning service, we ask that you agree to the following terms:
1. We provide bedding/linens, towels, dish rags, pillows, kitchen utensils and other standard household items. These items will be clean and washed when you arrive. These belong at the property and should not be removed. Guest are responsible for these items and will be charged replacement costs if damaged or missing.
2. This cabin will be cleaned and good condition upon your arrival. Please let us know immediately if anything is not to your satisfaction, is broken, missing or requires attention.
3. You will find general cleaning and laundry supplies to use in the cabin for cleaning purposes. Please let us know
4. Please dispose of garbage in provided containers. Do not leave food other trash items in the cabin as it can attract pests and cause a foul odor.
5. Please make sure to do the following before you depart: a. Wash and dry any sheets, towels or other items that you used. b. Wash, dry and put away any dishes or kitchen utensils c. Wipe down the counters, stove and any other appliances used. d. Sweep or vacuum floors – catch anything that may have been tracked in. e. Clean and wipe down bathroom surfaces. f. Clean and store any other items used during your stay.
If you select the option to clean the cabin yourself, all we ask is that you put things back where they belong and pick up after yourselves. It’s a cabin – so we expect daily traffic … just keep a handle on it & you can avoid any cleaning charges.
Most importantly, we want you and all of our guests to enjoy staying at the cabin.